For new students, class formats have changed. There is a new course starting April 25th titled “Basic Course in Casting Diloggún.” It will meet from 7:00 PM to 8:30 PM. If you would like to apply for a seat in that class, please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org. Those selected for the course will be given seating based on a first come, first paid basis. Thank you. Ócháni.
- You would think I'd be putting up a post about Ogundá Odi today; however, I'm not and that can wait. In my... fb.me/4aaoKkj3F 1 month ago
- Finally, I had time today to sit and really study odu in conjunction with my Project 256. It's 256 days of odu --... fb.me/4gIhZygFS 1 month ago
- The Proverbs of Ogundá Oche patreon.com/posts/3237525 fb.me/4yKGrXjAR 1 month ago
- Today we have a few rambling notes on the odu Ogundá Irosun. patreon.com/posts/3234235 fb.me/7DsoKLgJx 1 month ago
- After a week's vacation, a five day visit with my godparents, and an AWESOME rogacion, I am ready to start... fb.me/26Trkx2jg 1 month ago