Just a random thought about the odu Ejioko Okana – it marks an important stage in human evolution: The consumption of meat. When first created, humans were vegetarians and foragers; they had no capacity for agriculture and were forced to consume what the land provided. In regions of sparse vegetation, there was starvation; when there was drought, there was starvation. When this sign unfolded, it taught humans how to hunt; it taught them how to preserve, store, and cook animal foods so there would be no food-borne illness. Many credit this odu with the creation of vitamins; it taught the value of the consumption of blood supplements for early humans, vitamins being the modern counterpart. With the knowledge given by Ejioko Okana, early humans were sustained against starvation and nutritional deficiencies. Its aché enabled our race to grow and populate colder climates, depending on animals and not plants for food.
- @GitanaSkys @IvyQueenMusic @IvyQueenDiva Yes, buy but books and buy her new album. I have it and I love it. 4 days ago
- @GitanaSkys @IvyQueenMusic @IvyQueenDiva You need more time with me. And you need to meet Ivy face-to-face. She is a lovely, talented lady. 4 days ago
- @GitanaSkys @IvyQueenDiva I agree. Ivy is a friend; I consider her a spiritual sister. She wrote a review of my book. Check the back cover. 4 days ago
- Support @ochanilele Ochani Lele creating a literary legacy of traditional Lucumi knowledge. @Patreon patreon.com/ochanilele&ty=2 2 weeks ago
- Support @katelanfoisy Katelan creating Art, Videos, Photographs @Patreon patreon.com/katelanfoisy&t… 2 weeks ago